Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Even Homeless Guys Would Get Sick Of This.

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/garden/index.html
Could you imagined if these lines the streets? I got sick with agita just looking at these shitbombs. Apparently Mr. Diedricksen hasn't heard of this little this called FUCKING CLAUSTROPHOBIA! If he were trying to be cute, this would be an entirely different matter. He's not. He uses these mini-monstrosities, and I'm sure as shit that he'll look to sell the rights to them. These are furnished coffins! For $1600 more, I get:
1) a toilet  2) a shower  3) a fucking bedroom  4) an office  5) a full living room  6) room for my fucking wife! 7) most importantly, the opportunity to not have a weirdo pick up my house while I'm sleeping and toss me into the East River. Or to beat off outside my curtainless window while I sleep. I pay someone to do that now.
As my teachers would say to me as a youngster, "For someone so smart, Diedricksen, you can be SOOOOOO fucking stupid". If you need to get away from your wife and kids this bad, GET A DIVORCE. I love the 4x4 trap he built for his little brat that has a cute dinosaur face on it. Way to dress up the kiddie prison, my man! Someone should lock him in one of these for 2 weeks. I'm gonna go take $200 and buy an XBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment