Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

Even Gun-Wielding, Bible-Thumping Maniacs have their limit.

I read a surprisingly startling article in today's NY Times which thrilled and confused me today, regarding America's newest and most dangerous blowhard, Glenn Beck.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/07/business/media/07carr.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1&smid=fb-nytimes
I am thrilled at even the hint that Beck could be ousted by Fix News by December. Do I think they'll do it? No. I'm sure a huge Save Glenn Beck, perpetrated by, well, Glenn Beck, will be in the works before then, as his ouster would be the sinister plot of Soros and the left wing media machine to break America's will. I do love that Fix News's senior VP of development is aptly named "Cheatwood". You can't make this stuff up, folks! I'm sure a comment from Beck will be prepared for his show today, complete with the prerequisite angry blubbering that right wing America loves(see Boehner). I can't wait for the Daily Show to lampoon that Tuesday...or hopefully Wednesday when I go to see it live! 

No comments:

Post a Comment