Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hell Comes To Frogtown

I know, catchy title, right? Who wouldn't see this film in the theater?!? Well, luckily for humankind, no one did(it WAS released!!!) Coming of the heels of his virtuoso performance in They Live, Roddy Piper (yes, Rowdy Roddy Piper) took on a challenging role in a post-apocalyptic future, fighting a lot of men in frog costumes...I mean, frog men. Also starring Sandahl Bergman, from Red Sonja and Conan the Barbarian, this film thoroughly stinks. As I have mentioned before, I would triple dog dare you to watch this film and Red Sonja back-to-back, just to experience the pain unleashed by Bergman's acting! ANYONE who makes Roddy Piper look like an actor deserves a quick end to their career. Oh, wait...her career DID end!

Also, just heard there is a Conan the Barbarian remake on the horizon! This will bring new meaning to the word "stink"! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment