Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So now that it's fucking freezing...

I have suggestions to keep you warm AND entertained!
1)See me at work for heavy doses of whiskey and sharp cynical wit. I will begin showing bad Xmas horror films starting today.
2) Watch Silent Night Deadly Night 1 and 2 at home! When I was a kid, parents' groups and the Catholic Church were in an uproar over this movie (ironic that the Church would get mad over the portrayal of a fictitious character based loosely on a Catholic saint that takes focus away from the birth of their SAVIOR...maybe it's just me) because of its use of a murder-obsessed Santa who screams "Punish!!!" when he kills...hilariously awful. The sequel is 20x better because half the film is just flashbacks from the first. Way to save $$$, guys.
So do those in any combination. My blog is Cheese and TERROR!!!, and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment