Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Some Real Gems From Michigan

So, while stranded in Michigan for another day, I can only hope that there are more of these absolute gems from people who shall remain anonymous...you know who you are...
"How OLD is this salt?!?"- after tasting a newly salted treat. Salt doesn't really change much. Or spoil. Let's try this answer! "Ummm...about 6 million YEARS old."
"Was Hitler his first name or his last name?" - a real question about Adolf Hitler. Wow.
"(Anonymous dog name), no dice! I mean bark!"
"I haven't cried in a movie in 20 years, but No End In Sight brought me to my knees!" Yep, it was about as moving as The Bridges of Madison County. Or Madonna's version of Evita. Sigh.
"Thank you for calling American Airlines. Our associates are assisting other customers..." after three hours.
"So, is Palin DONE yet?" Sadly...no. Not as long as there are deer to be murdered for political gain.
Me-"It's my tradition to stay up on Xmas Eve and get hammered. Will you stay up with me?" Wife, who shall remain anonymous-"ZZZZZZZZZZZ" Dog who shall remain anonymous "ZZZZZZZZZZZ" Sigh. Such is life. Merry Xmas.

1 comment:

  1. J-Lazz! I know you're reading this! Don't let this asshole blog all over you like this. Blog-back-attack!

    ReplyDelete